Save water, save money
By utilizing harvested rainwater and grey water diversions for gardens, toilet flushing, and laundry use, you could reduce your mains water consumption by as much as 69%. And with government rebates of up to $1500 available for the installation rainwater tanks, going green is cheaper than you think!
Our Water-Wise Advisory Service will take the headache out of your rainwater tank installation by:
- offering advice on available rebates and incentives
- determining the volume of water needed for the intended use of the rainwater
- determining the amount of space available for the tank
- identifying the best section of roof for catching the water
- cleaning your roof and gutters to ensure water flows freely into your rainwater tank
The benefits of having a rainwater tank:
- Your rainwater tank will provide you with FREE water which will slash your future water bills
- It will provide a supply of water that has not been chemically treated
- You can water your garden and wash your car in low rainfall periods and during water restrictions
- If you have a swimming pool, you can top it up by using your harvested rainwater
- It will reduce and slow storm water run-off from your roof
- It will reduce flooding and provides temporary storage for water
- It will supplement your local area’s rain water supply and benefit the environment
- Rainwater tanks can provide an emergency water supply to be utilized for fire fighting and during electricity blackouts
Call us now on 02 9636 6660 or 0407 415 198 for an obligation-free planning consultation and let us take the headache out of your rainwater tank installation.
This offer is open to residential, commercial and industrial customers.
Drip irrigation systems
By applying water directly to the roots of each plant in your garden rather than spraying water over a wide area, drip irrigation systems minimize water wastage and could save you lots of money!
For a tailor-made plan to suit your home or business, contact our Water-wise Advisory Service. We can:
- advise on rainfall and specific conditions relating to your property and local environment
- assess the slope of your garden and make recommendations in relation to irrigation and drainage
- supply and install council-approved drip irrigation systems
- provide advice on your current drip irrigation system/s and how you can save yourself time and water
Drip irrigation systems do not have the same council restrictions as sprinklers so the overall water saving benefits are greater. For an obligation-free planning consultation, contact us now on 02 9636 6660 or 0407 415 198 and find out how our Water-wise Advisory Service can help you.